As a Test Architect, you work at a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as TNO, ASML, Vanderlande or Bosch. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on determining and implementing the roadmap for testing across projects. You must have a good overview of test models and methodologies, understand the fundamental concepts of test automation and have experience in implementing test process improvements.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with at least 7 years of experience in software – or system verification and validation related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Full Advanced level or similar certification;
- You have experience in setting up a test framework from scratch and improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective;
- You have experience in defining and implementing test processes in the organisation across multiple projects;
- You are familiar in working in Agile/SCRUM projects and preferably with Test Driven Development;
- Based on both theory and experience you are familiair with test process improvement models as TMMI, TPI and TMAP;
- Both functional and technical testing on different test levels is known to you, preferably risk based;;
- You have experience with different programming and scripting languages, including Python and C#;
- You are familiar with supporting tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, JIRA Agile, Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semi-conductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you have a good balance between achieving results today and be prepared for tomorrow and good communication skills.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You know how to design and implement test process improvements in a multi-disciplinary environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You show leadership across projects and are able to manage stakeholders on different levels in the organisation. You have a result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized business cell;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing, integration and application life cycle management in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone.
As Atlassian Expert we are your partner for consultancy, installation, deployment and training of Atlassian products and plugin licenses.