As a Test Architect at TMC you work at the core of product and application development projects and play a crucial role in the business of our customers. By working in dynamic, multidisciplinary teams, you develop both your technical knowledge and soft skills.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on determine and implementing the roadmap for testing across projects. Do you have a good overview of test models and methodologies, understand the fundamental concepts of test automation and experience in implementing process improvements? If so, we would like to get in touch.
| What do we expect from you?
Do you have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education and at least 7 years of experience in software – or system verification and validation related topic? Then we are looking for you.
You want to be active in a team that drives technological progress. You show leadership across projects and are able to handle stakeholders on different levels in the organisation. You are result-driven and entrepreneurial, and you seek challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Full Advanced level or similar certification;
- You are experienced in setting up a test framework from scratch and improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective;
- You have experience in defining and implementing test processes in the organisation across multiple projects;
- You are familiar in working in Agile/SCRUM projects and preferably with Test Driven Development;
- Based on both theory and experience you are familiar with test process improvement models as TMMI, TPI and TMAP;
- Both functional and technical testing on different test levels is known to you, preferably risk based;;
- You have experience with different programming and scripting languages, including Python and C#;
- You are familiar with supporting tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, JIRA Agile, Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semi-conductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect a good balance between achieving results today and be prepared for tomorrow and good communication skills.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing and integration in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training Employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone. We provide equal opportunities for all and celebrate diversity.
As Atlassian Expert and QASymphony partner we are your partner for (test) consultancy, tool installation, deployment and training of Atlassian and QASymphony products and licenses.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Test & Integration, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 21 31 60 09