TMC Italy is looking for Telecommunications Engineers based in Milan (Italy) to work on designing and managing networks that support our daily communication today and tomorrow.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Telecommunications Engineer you will work on several challenging projects, where technology and innovation play a crucial role, for the major mobile and fixed Telco services providers and vendors. You will operate in a growing multi-cultural and multi-discipline team, where you can improve your technical competences and soft skills as well.
Your activities will focus on network architecture definition, testing strategy definition and execution, troubleshooting and live network support, working alongside customer’s Engineering Teams.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a M. Sc in Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science and 2-6 years of experience in the Telco industry. During your academic or through professional experience you have gained expertise in, at least, one of the following fields, preferably on Nokia or Huawei portfolio:
- 3G/4G/5G Network architectures and protocols
- Optical Transport Networks (OTN, DWDM)
- Legacy and Next Generation CS and PS Core Network architectures and protocols
- OSS/BSS Systems
- Fixed access (BAN, BNG, DSLAM)
- Routing, switching, IPSEC
and you are familiar with the following activities:
- Network Design and Transformation
- Testing procedures definition and execution
- Test reporting
Autonomy, team working spirit and fluent English complete the profile.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Account Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 339 4966720