TELECOMMUNICATION TESTING ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Telco Testing Engineer, based in Italy, Milan area, you work on several challenging projects, where the technology and the innovation play a crucial role. You operate in a growing multi-cultural and multi-discipline team, where you can improve your technical competences and soft skills as well.
As a Telco Testing Engineer, you will be involved in the major mobile and fixed Telco services providers. You use your knowledge to contribute to the projects success and to meet the deadlines. Your activities mainly focus on defining testing procedures, executing functional tests, creating accurate reporting and supporting the Engineering Team to identify the critical issues.
|WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a M. Sc in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering and 2-4 years of experience in the Telco industry. During your academic or through professional experience you have gained expertise in the following fields:
- Mobile and Fixed Networks architecture and protocols
- 2G, 3G, 4G Networks, with specific knowledge of signalling protocols (SIGTRAN, SS7, DIAMETER)
- Core Network CS and PS Architectures.
- Testing procedures definition and execution
- Test reporting
- Intelligent Network and billing systems
- Tracking Tools, such as Wireshark or similar
|YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
You know how to set up the environment and perform tests and analyses related to end-to-end communication messages flow, in a complex lab environment.
You wish to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously. You have a good knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Salary based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;