We are looking for a self driven person with passion for technology. You should have a desire to contribute to a better future for our planet, which you can support with your strong affinity and feeling for static and dynamic mechanical solutions. Each project you do has a sustainability KPI with the goal to make a significant improvement towards the environment versus the previous generation of the product. In this role you will hold a key position within the team by taking ownership for mechanical and (rotor-) dynamic challenges.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Take ownership for mechanical and drivetrain modules
- Actively participate in project meeting
- Contribute towards unit conceptualisation, design activities, qualification plan
- Execute and check component specification and selection
- Support lab and field activities
- Close follow-up with all relevant departments: production, purchasing, service, etc.
- Consult experts within the company to find optimal solutions
- Capture and share lessons learned with other teams
- Support other product companies with localization of designs.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master of science in mechanical, thermodynamic, aeronautical (or similar) engineering
- Static and dynamic mechanical knowledge, preferably combined with experience in calculations and simulations (e.g. modal analysis)
- Analytical mindset and aiming for perfection
- Strong communication skills to explain technical solutions within different tiers in the organisation including management reporting.
- Knowledge of English is mandatory, Dutch is preferred.
- Up-to-date with latest technological and market evolutions
- Relevant software experience is a plus
- Structural finite element analysis (e.g. ANSYS)
- Modelling (e.g. Matlab)
- CAD (e.g. Inventor)
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Lauren Van Den Berghe
HR Business Partner, Belgium