Technical Project Leader
As a technical project leader at TMC Nanotechnology, you will be main responsible for the smooth execution of project at our customers. Do you feel comfortable in a high-tech systems environment? Are you familiar with project management methodologies and know how to deliver high quality results? Then we are looking for you.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The Technical Project Leader:
- Is responsible for development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise / competence, mostly within the context of a project
- Leads projects, realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
- Is responsible, as a project leader, for securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks; gives direction to colleagues also from other areas of expertise. Manages project budget of 100 – 1000 K euro
- Signals opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and his own customer network
- Initiates independently project proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders
- Sees trends in his technological domain and makes use of it in his activities
- Judges the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the discipline and initiates and leads competence development projects
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences
- In-depth knowledge of microdevice process development and setting up integral process flows
- Proven experience in project management and leading process development projects in microdevice or Semicoductor Technology
- Is a professional in the thin film technological expertise/domain
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. For example, you can make clothing that is impossible to stain or you can make a road that can repair itself. Practically every product on today’s market can be improved using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the semiconductor industry, it won’t be long before it is used in practically every other industry too.
Our diverse team of Employeneurs at TMC Nanotechnology are focusing on the nano- to micrometer size scale and they believe that their expertise will change the world. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications. Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, design to research and development up to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied technical assignments that require high-level expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Nanotechnology, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 93 80 45