Systems software specialist - Montréal
If you are passionate about projects in aerospace where you can be a System Software Specialist in Montréal while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us !
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The different teams include: Avionics, Surveillance, Navigation Autopilot and Data link. We are looking for simulation and integration specialists for cockpit, aircraft systems in our flight simulators.
The role we are offering you is specifically for the group Navigation and includes the following challenges:
• Participate in designing software and hardware solutions that faithfully reproduces the behaviour of the aircraft considering the customer’s requirements.
• Develop software solutions in C++, C# or C for the simulation of various simulated systems, or the hardware system interfaces.
• Participate in code peer reviews.
• Develop system tests and unit tests for automated validation of modelling.
• Integrate the team’s software and hardware components with other components required to build a complete simulator.
| What do we expect from you?
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or engineering physics.
• Knowledge of C++ required.
• Knowledge of avionics systems.
• Knowledge of avionics systems communication protocols, such as ARINC 429, AFDX, etc.
• Dynamic team player with sense of initiative.
• Knowledge of C# and/or C, an asset.
• Knowledge of UML, an asset.
• Knowledge of real-time programming, an asset.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology, an asset.
• Knowledge of unit testing and automated system testing, an asset.
• Bilingualism (French and English), an asset.
• Possibility of occasional business trips.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 686 5994