Systems Communications Engineering - Montreal
Provide RF and Electrical system design, performance analysis, Implementation and testing...Join us !
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Define requirements for predictive Results Analysis Tool, develop and maintain the analysis software.
- Performs program payload Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) design, test analysis software and AIT implementation.
- Participates in product development by improving former EGSE designs or by developing new designs and AIT engineering processes.
- Performs payload EGSE budgeting and support design review preparation.
- Performs specification generation for the EGSE equipment.
- Participates in the recommendation of major payload capital projects EGSE and subsequent management of the capital asset acquisition process.
- Provides support to payload architecture evolution and performance for all RF analysis activities.
- Provide support to both payload architecture design and RF system performance analysis during life cycle of payload from, bids, layout and project implementation phases along with R&D activities in support of payload or processes improvement.
- Provision of System Engineering Documentation (Requirements, SOC, Verification and Validation document, Design Justification Document, Systems Budgets, Equipment Specifications, Test requirements, Software Version Description Document (VDD))
- Impact Analysis: for Payload test equipment and support to RFW and RFD’s. Produce and Manage ECN’s as necessary.
- Input and Support of Program Reviews: EQSR, SRR, PDR, CDR, Interim Design Reviews and Equipment EIDP.
- Support to Payload Test Procedures, provide support and Interface with AIT during Payload Assembly Integration and Test. Attend necessary TRR, TRB, DRB, and NCR’s.
- Provide support to Space Craft Tests (Normally at S/C Supplier premises)
- Define Test software requirements for Payload Test Set
- Define Requirements for Predictive Results Analysis Tool
- Define In Orbit Test (IOT) procedures and Test Fixtures
- Provision of support to IOT Operations
| General Requirements:
- B.Sc. or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years minimum experience in Communications Satellite Payloads for EGSE design and implementation
- RF software and database design background
- Analogue Communications System design skills including simulations
- Knowledge of digitals systems
| Areas of required experience or supportive roles
- Expertize in test Results Analysis Tool, develop and maintain analysis software.
- Knowledge in software development and database.
- Expertize in Payload Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE).
- Familiar with software design process.
- Payload budgeting, design review preparation, system studies.
- Technical monitoring of major subcontractors
- Payload: Verification Matrix, AI&T Plans, Test Procedures and Software
- RF Test: EGSE , Test supervision, data analysis
- Payload Operations Manual
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars :
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579