SYSTEM ENGINEER - PITTSBURGH
If you are passionate about engineering and you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, TMC USA is Seeking Self-Motivated System Engineer who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a System Engineer, you will:
- Implement the system documents, including plans, specifications, deployment documentation and other technical documents.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the System Baselines, analyse and implement Change Requests.
- Contribute to system configuration activities, to requirement management activities.
- Ensure that the system technically fulfils the defined needs and enhancements.
- Ensure technical consistency and alignment with other System & Product Design teams throughout the development, providing technical support to V&V, and support to Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety Analysis.
- Manage design feedback from V&V team.
- Minimize, by design, the System deployment cost, lead time and risk.
- Prepare and participate to design reviews.
- Ensure that the system follows standardization approach by reusing existing solutions or by implementing reusable solutions, and by providing an efficient system deployment kit (tools, user documentation…).
- Understand and apply the System Development engineering processes and contribute to continuous improvement (RoE, process …).
| What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- Must be located within the US with valid work authorization.
- Master’s degree in engineering (specialization in a field related to Railway Transportation Systems is a plus).
- Experience level: Minimum 3 years of experience or more in similar activities (system design, project engineering, validation or safety assessment) in Transport sector, experience in Railway Signalling would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills: logical and analytical approach, with a creative mind, capable of synthesizing issues and making reasoned decisions, as well as leading technical topics autonomously.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: team player, open, and motivated by multicultural environments.
| What does TMC USA have to offer?
On top of giving you all the advantages of working in a start-up environment, at TMC USA you will benefit from the support of a strong well established international company:
- W2 full-time position
- Competitive compensation: base salary with monthly bonus (based on individual performance)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan
- 401k with matching
- Yearly training personal budget for Coaching & Education
- International work opportunity
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals.
Discover how do we support our employees in their own personal and professional development in 2 minutes:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, USA
Tel: +1 917 213 1634