Are you an experienced architect or systems engineer with a helicopter view and the capability to oversee complex equipment and would you like to perform in a senior role overviewing development?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As System Engineer or Architect at TMC Physics, you work on challenging projects that play a crucial role in our clients’ businesses. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you will be the lead system developer and will be the linking pin for all stakeholders and cooperators in designing and engineering complex, high-tech systems, either on the full system or on a subsystem of more complex equipment.
You know how to analyze, design and communicate solutions. You are active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress with your strong interpersonal, leading, verbal, and written communication skills. You are entrepreneurial and like to steer a team to successfully introduce new products into new markets. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent English oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
We are not just looking for generalist system engineers or architects. If your expertise is in a particular subject such as complex thermal systems, semicon, medical equipment or quality with a system view, please also apply!
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- For both roles:
- You have a M.Sc. in (Applied) Physics (or similar), and at least 3-5 years of relevant industrial experience, preferably more.
- Experience in complex, high-tech (sub)systems engineering (i.e. optical, opto-mechanical, mechanical, mechatronical, electronical)
- Developing creative design solutions, within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Distributing and coordinating technical executions.
- Effectively attuning and reporting your results.
- Extensive experience in any of the following fields is a pre:
- Lean six sigma and related
- Quality systems and methods, including iso standards
- Highly controlled markets experience (medical, (aero)space, automotive)
- Needed for architectural projects (this knowledge can be obtained while at TMC, but is a pre):
- At least 5 years of experience, including extensive system engineering expertise
- Experience in assessing the risks involved in the various solutions and select the most effective solution.
- Giving direction to modelling and experimental verification of the ultimate performance of the tool.
- Stake holder management
- Technical translation and understanding:
- You are able to understand any technical details to the level of making design choices or be able to obtain the understanding from any technical expert on all the different aspects of the equipment (such as measurement systems, chemistry/processes, mechatronics, electronics, software, UI and mechanical development depending on the project)
- You are able to translate this technical input into the language of other experts and customers without technical background
- You are able to use this technical input to make difficult decisions or convince the customer of your choices
- You are able to discover the underlying requirements from the customer and translate them into technical requirements.
You strive to achieve top results in multi-disciplinary, high-tech, development projects, using your technical skills and overview over the disciplines involved.
We are looking for people who are challenged by the TMC Employeneurship model and who are looking for a further development of their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics and plasma physics are represented among others.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70