| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As System Architect at TMC, you work on challenging projects that play a crucial role in our clients’ business. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you will be the lead system developer and and will be the linking pin for all stakeholders and cooperators in designing and engineering complex, high-tech systems.
You know how to analyse, design and communicate solutions. You are active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress with your strong interpersonal, leading, verbal, and written communication skills. You are entrepreneurial and like to steer a team to successfully introduce new products into new markets. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent English oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
|WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- MSc in Physics (or similar) and >10 years of industrial experience
- PhD in Physics (or similar) and >5 years of industrial experience
- Experience in complex, high-tech systems engineering (optical, opto-mechanical, mechatronical,…)
- In your experience as a system architect/engineer you have gained expertise in:
- Analyzing application requirements.
- Develop creative design solutions, within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Asses the risks involved in the various solutions and select the most effective solution.
- Give direction to modelling and experimental verification of the ultimate performance of the tool.
- Distribute and coordinate technical execution.
- Effectively attune and report your results.
|YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
You will identify and understand the needs of your in- and external clients, translate these needs to your team, and above all: be responsive, logical, and flexible.
You strive to achieve top results in multi-disciplinairy, high-tech, development projects, using your technical skills and overview over the desciplines involved.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- Personal education and coaching to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized business cell;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics has over 60 Employeneurs and they are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics
competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics and plasma physics are represented but not limited.