Supply Chain Planner
Are you looking for a head start in the Supply Chain domain, or do you want to continue to develop yourself as a Supply Chain Planner? Then working at TMC Supply Chain Management as a Planner is the next step for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
This role is an opportunity for a self-driven individual to utilize their technical, analytical, and project management skills to deliver solid supply chain activities like: production planning, supply- & demand planning, inventory- and warehouse improvements supplier- & delivery contact, logistics and developing roadmaps on supply chain strategy. As Supply Chain Planner working for TMC Manufacturing Support means working as a technical consultant on various projects for our customers, while having a strong long-term relationship with TMC.
A Supply Chain Planner will be equally comfortable working with cross-functional teams and using expertise to improve Supply Chain procedures. They will also be required to analyze data, identify significant trends, and adjust to meet the demand landscape.
As a Supply Chain Planner, these activities are inherent in the role:
- Monitoring of stock, logistic requirements and KPI’s and making sure the process has no time wasted due to out of stock.
- Making and keeping track of deliveries.
- Troubleshooting for deliveries, goods receipt, quality notice and payments.
- Root cause analysis and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
- Demand forecasts for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Coordinating and managing expectations of the supplier and internal costumers.
- Initiate improvement projects (e.g. Delivery time, Quality of products, Cost of products).
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in Supply Chain Planning such as inventory tracking, product planning, or other business operations related positions.
- Experience with S&OP
- Proven track record of supply/demand analysis.
- Proven process improvement skills with a natural curiosity and desire to understand how things work.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in SAP and/or other planning/ERP system.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (preferably Excel)
- Knowledge of the principles of statistics and experience performing statistical analysis in a business environment.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal & written.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Supply Chain Management, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 20 73 68 73