SUPPLY CHAIN MASTER PLANNER - ASML
Responsible for the MPS (Master Production Schedule) in which business opportunities, costs and risks are balanced and agreed with all stakeholders. Drive the execution of the MPS, monitor progress and manage deviations. On top of the planning activity this job has a clear responsibility to contribute to our major planning improvement projects
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Create and maintain the MPS by balancing business opportunities, costs and risks
Enable the business to make conscious decisions on a plan scenario by providing alternative scenarios and the impact on business opportunities, costs and risks
- End 2 End Planning across all demand types
- Align plan cross sector (Supply chain management/Factories/Sourcing)
- Drive the execution of the MPS, monitor progress and manage deviation
- Drive and control the critical path and decision gates of the MPS
- Drive planning process, methodology and tooling improvements
- Align plan cross sector (SCM/Factories/Sourcing)
- Ensure 100% transactional data- and MRP integrity
- Determine buffer strategy
- Continuous control on D&S on full planning horizon
- As-New planning (field reverse plan)
| What do we expect from you?
MSc in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics or Computer science.
- Min. 5-10 years relevant working experience. Preferably in High-tech industry with low volume and discrete manufacturing.
- Experience with Master Planning / S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning)
- Experience with Master Production Schedule
- Leading / participate in SCM Improvements Projects
- MS Office
- SAP (knowledge & experience)
- Financial knowledge related to decision making
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytic, accurate and strong drive towards results
- Pro-active, hands-on and plan-do-check-act mentality
- Excellent communication (English/Dutch) and strong in building networks
- Confident, convincing and calm under stress
- Capable to initiate and lead process and tooling improvements
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Supply Chain Management offers you the conditions you need to keep developing yourself as a senior professional. With the flexibility to adapt to your needs, and the stability to be a solid platform for your growth. TMC SCM is specialized in digital & operational supply chain management, with personalized development-tracks in these domains.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.