SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
This role is an opportunity for a self-driven individual to utilize their technical, analytical, and project management skills to deliver solid statistical forecasts, develop planning tools, improve data visibility and provide insightful analysis.
A Supply Chain Analyst will be equally comfortable working with cross-functional teams and using analytics to improve forecasting methods. They will also be required to analyse large amounts of data, identify significant trends, and adjust to meet the demand landscape.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, the activities are inherent in the role such as:
- Supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (ordering measures, shortages, inventory, ...).Analyzing the life cycle of how goods are moved from the planning stages to the end consumer
- Analyze a vast amount of data, such as production schedules and production reconciliation reports
- Analyze underperforming areas in the chain which may be due to missed delivery times and routes, warehouse space constrictions, stocking program limitations, etc.
- Root cause analysis and monitor supplier problem solving activities
- Troubleshooting for deliveries, goods receipt, quality notice and payments
- Demand forecasts for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in Supply Chain Planning such as inventory tracking, product planning, or other business operations related positions.
- Proven track record of project management, organization, analytical supply/demand analysis.
- Comfortable with making decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- Proven process improvement skills with a natural curiosity and desire to understand how things work.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in SAP and/or other Planning/MRP.
- Knowledge of the principles of statistics and experience performing statistical analysis in a business environment.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal & written.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups