STRUCTURAL DESIGN CALCULATION
Would you like to be responsible for infrastructure projects of high voltage lines? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- You are responsible for the study, the design or the modification of new/existing structures.
- You perform calculations, establish and follow the schedule of studies taking into account the customer requirements and requests.
- You guide designers in the development of calculation models, both with internal employees and external design agencies.
- You prepare tender documents and participate in the purchasing process.
- You deliver the structures coming from the producers or in the test environment.
- You bring technical assistance for the implementation on-site as well as the preparation of the works in collaboration with the employees as well as the project managers, suppliers, subcontractors, customers, etc.
- You monitor quality management, perform checks and reports.
- You take the necessary steps to optimize and implement calculation rules into the software tools used.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction, Architecture or Physics
- Either you have a junior profile who has undergone the appropriate training and can evolve in the position (with an interest in metal structures), or you have a more average profile with a relevant experience in metal structures.
- You have a strong affinity for studies of technical details.
- You have knowledge and experience in the design of steel structures.
- You use engineering, 3D and finite element software.
- You already work with relevant standards such as Eurocodes.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and a good sense of organization
- You are a team worker.
- You have knowledge of MS Project, VB.NET, VBA scripts, Fortran is a plus
- You speak French/Dutch and English.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84 68