STRESS ENGINEER - MONTREAL
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
- Act as a specialist in a specific system/monument
- Create and support the Design Interior Completions
- Create 3D detail design and provide drawing with working instructions and BOM to supply the line.
- Continuously provide engineering support.
- Create and integrate 3D models as per manufacturability.
- Update model to encompass changes.
- Be responsible to match customer definition package.
- Create 2D drawing with integrated working instructions.
- Update drawing to encompass changes.
- Creation of Interface control drawings (ICD) and Cabinet Assembly and Installation.
- Chair Digital Mockup Sessions (DMU) to remove roadblocks and mitigate design risks
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with a relevant experience of minimum of five (5) years, including MRB experience (mandatory).
- Knowledge of Catia V5 is an asset
- You are knowledgeable on specific tasks: cabinetry, structure and installation, water and waste system, oxygen system, & aircraft wiring,
- You are knowledgeable of engineering and standard building practices
- You must have experience in stress analysis and FEM and experience in at least one of the following skills in the structural integrity qualification (loads, fatigue and damage tolerance) of airplane primary structural components.
- You must have practical knowledge and experience of Nastran/Patran.
- You must have excellent knowledge of aircraft structure and system installation technical requirements.
- You must have practical knowledge and experience in aircraft structure and completion components.
- You must have excellent English communication skills written and spoken, French working knowledge would be an asset.
- You must have a good command of various software (MS Suite, Outlook, Acrobat, etc.).
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab. A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
- Professional coach to support your career plan assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, a bonus based on monthly performances