TMC Spain is recruiting Solution Architects. Would you like to work in an international environment? We are looking for creative and proactive professionals to work with our team and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources. Join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
Depending on your background, your expertise and affinity, areas of application, your responsibilities may be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Transforming the requirements of the processes into a functional and technical architecture that serves as a guide to develop the solution.
- Identifying the appropriate technologies to ensure the success of the project.
- Supporting Lead Data Architects at the beginning of each phase of the projects in the planning of the tasks and the compliance with the architecture.
| What do we expect from you?
Perfectly fluent in Spanish and English, you have an MSc or PhD in Computer Sciences, Maths or comparable background.
During your studies or through professional experience (minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required) you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are highly technical and analytical, possess minimum of 10 years working experience in software development and at least 5 years in solution architecture design.
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of IT Architecture (Performance, Resilience, Availability, Security, etc…)
- Proven experience in Agile environments
- In-depth understanding of business processes analysis.
- AWS Solution Architecte Certification it is a nice to have
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as a strong verbal and written communications skills, the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, capability to work individually and within a team, experience working in challenging environments and problem-solving ability.
Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required: an entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact