| YOUR CHALLENGES:
Depending on your background, your expertise and affinity, areas of application, your responsibilities may be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- Transforming the requirements of the processes into a functional and technical architecture that serves as a guide to develop the solution.
- Identifying the appropriate technologies to ensure the success of the project.
- Supporting Lead Data Architects at the beginning of each phase of the projects in the planning of the tasks and the compliance with the architecture.
| YOUR PROFILE:
Perfectly fluent in Spanish and English, you have an MSc or PhD in Computer Sciences, Maths or comparable background.
During your studies or through professional experience (minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required) you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are highly technical and analytical, possess minimum of 10 years working experience in software development and at least 5 years in solution architecture design.
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of IT Architecture (Performance, Resilience, Availability, Security, etc…)
- Proven experience in Agile environments
- In-depth understanding of business processes analysis.
- AWS Solution Architecte Certification it is a nice to have
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as a strong verbal and written communications skills, the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, capability to work individually and within a team, experience working in challenging environments and problem-solving ability.
Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required: an entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| OUR OFFER:
A UNIQUE BUSINESS MODEL
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business.
Our philosophy is double:
- Develop the entrepreneurial competences of the best technical engineers (leadership, communication, business understanding …)
- Socially and economically improve the role of the engineers in order to better position our Employeneurs on the market and allow them to be fairly rewarded for their accomplishments
It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists. Based on full transparency and mutual trust, our business model defines a better way of working together based on:
You want to know more? Apply to this offer!