SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER - BERGAMO
Working in an Engineering team, you will be involved in the design and implementation of the overall testing strategy of complex industrial systems.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Purpose of The Role:
- Define overall testing strategy
- Execute testing activities in accordance to agreed schedule and project deadlines
- Establishes priorities and report on risks
- Analyze results and produce technical reports
| What do we expect from you?
- M. Sc in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Systems Engineering
- Previous experience in testing activities in R&D environment, preferably in IoT or cloud environment
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone and within teams
- Knowledge of testing automation would be a plus
- Knowledge of hardware and firmware testing would be a plus
- Knowledge of languages for instrument programming and shell scripting would be a plus
- Good command of Italian and English language
- Availability to travel and relocate for medium to long periods is a plus
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 (0)339 49 66 720