SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
TMC is seeking a Software Engineer for its Italian office. The successful candidate will create / maintain processes, monitor process compliance as well as monitor project performance. He/She is involved in requirements development, requirements tracing, architecture and design, reviews, configuration management, change management, testing, integration of (system / software), and release management process.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Software Quality Engineer you will face the following challenges:
- Assist in the development of functional safety system requirements and functional decomposition for specific functional domain(s);
- Actively contribute to the definition and/or confirmation of the system architecture of one or more functional domains in the vehicle (powertrain, chassis, etc.) from the perspective of the functional safety engineer;
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop hazard analysis, safety concepts, and DFMEA for the relevant system/domain. Take ownership of these work products including their approvals;
- Support functional safety validation tests;
| What do we expect from you?
- Embedded software development experience.
- Software Project / program management.
- CMMI / AUTOSpice culture and application experience.
- Internal development process definition, monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to work alone and organize complex tasks.
- Ability to support/consult work teams and teach /coach others.
- Focus on technical details.
- Organizing of advanced activities.
- Technical excellence.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline such as computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a functional safety engineer or related role
- Master degrees preferred
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Software Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of software has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.