| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As Software Engineer, you will work on several challenging projects, where the technology and the innovation play a crucial role. You operate in a growing multi-cultural and multi-discipline team, where you can improve your technical competences and soft skills as well.
You use your knowledge to contribute to the project success and to meet the deadlines.
Your activities mainly focus on software development at middleware level, developing algorithms in C/C++/Python for projects in the Defense and Automation sectors in Italy and abroad.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in Electronics, Software engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience and familiar with the role
- Familiarity with C/C++/Python
- Experience with SVN, JIRA
- Knowledge of military standars is a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Organizational approach, team working and problem solving abilities
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups