As a software engineer at TMC High Tech Systems you work at the very heart of new product and application development projects playing a crucial role in the business of our clients. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
As a software engineer, you work a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as TNO, Benchmark or Bosch. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software application and/or embedded systems. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software – of system development related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are familiar with structured and/or object orientated development methodologies and development environments like C, C++, C#, Java or Linux;
- You are familiar with various Operating Systems like, Windows, Android, iOS and Linux.
- You have affinity with testing and testing strategy;
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software. Experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You know, how to specify, design and implement complex software systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. Preferable, you have experience in requirements management and stakeholder management in dynamic environments.
You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- On top of that an individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Besides this; our contract does not contain a non-competition clause.
PEOPLE // DRIVE // TECHNOLOGY
TMC High Tech Systems is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the complex Semiconductor, Healthcare, High Tech Engineering, Automotive and Oil & Gas domain. From our office in Utrecht, we help customers in the western and eastern part of the Netherlands with the development of advanced technology-driven products.
We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields of R&D and engineering. In addition, they work on their soft skills with a personal coach, by professional training and education.
TMC is an innovative engineering and consultancy company, active in several market domains in which product- and process technology play a dominant role. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. We therefore work along the lines of Employeneurship, a model which we established in the year 2000 when founding the company. Hence, people working at TMC are employeneurs: highly educated and experienced in technology domains, sharpening their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields of Research, Development, and Engineering. Personal development is facilitated by the TMC Yourney in which, next to specific training and courses, personal coaching plays a central role. Employeneurship not only offers our customers access to technological knowledge, but also the continuity they require.