SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a software configuration manager at TMC you will play a crucial role in our clients’ business. You operate in a dynamic and international environment at the heart of the software department. In the role of software configuration manager you will work in dedicated customer teams to support the design and implementation of our clients software. Mainly this will be high-tech multidisciplinary companies.
In your manager role you are also responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the configuration management environment. You will also select relevant tools and define protocols and procedures.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Bachelors degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or similar education;
- Experience in software engineering Unix, Windows, C, C++ and/or C#;
- Decent knowledge of software configuration management tools like: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, Git, CollabNet, Jenkins, Rational Clearcase/RTC, Artifactory, UCM and/or ClearQuest;
- Pro-active team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Positions for starters as well as people with working experience.
Your working environment:
Within software development suites your work will be on the crossing of the build environment, release and integration processes. The majority of our customers is based in the Eindhoven region.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
We are an Atlassian partner and have an enthusiastic and active ALM team. We organize sessions where we can gain knowledge from Atlassian and each other. Due to our Atlassian partnership we also have Configuration Managers that provide training or consultancy to our customers. All in all this position is a very challenging role with lots of opportunities to grow.
In addition to that we offer the TMC Employeneurship model. This model is unique in the sense that is gives our employees a lot of freedom and control of their own personal and technical ambition. Together with the staff and colleagues within TMC we will provide you with all the training and coaching you need to define your own personal career path and follow it. This means tailor made 1-on-1 coaching, technical training and a broad network within the TMC organization. Why? Because our customers depend on us to facilitate them with:
- Technical experts with an independent attitude;
- Professional communicators;
- Pro-active team players;
- In-depth knowledge, but also broad interests;
- Long term focus and stability. We offer excellent contractual arrangements based on employeneurship in the business model of TMC.
TMC: It’s people who drive technology