SOFTWARE BUILD MANAGER
Are you an experienced software build manager who likes to work in dedicated customer teams, mainly in the high-tech industry around Eindhoven?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a software build manager you will work in dedicated teams to support the design and implementation of software. You will do this in close cooperation with the customers. You are also responsible for the design of the configuration management environment, select relevant tools and define protocols and procedures.
You main work area will be the high tech industry around Eindhoven. You are able to solve complex customer issues both in a team and by yourself. Our assignments vary from long term on-site placements to shorter assignments that can take anywhere from days to months.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelors degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a similar education;
- You have experience in software engineering in Unix, Windows, C, C++ and/or C#;
- You have decent knowledge of software build management tools like: Jenkins or Bamboo;
- You have knowledge of a variety of scripting languages like: Perl, Python or Ant/Shell;
- You are a great teammate with good interpersonal skills;
- You are fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a big pre;
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) will give you an edge in the selection process.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
As an Atlassian Platinum Solution partner we are the go-to partner for consultancy, installation, deployment and training of all Atlassian products and apps. Do you want to develop yourself within our Atlassian partnership? We offer all the tools to build on yourself and get to the next level. Don’t hesitate to apply, at TMC Application Lifecycle Management we provide equal opportunities for all.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Daan van der Stek
Business manager Application Lifestyle Management | Agile, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 10 17 88 62