- Establish the planning of the work to allow its fulfilment, the sequence of execution of the different execution works, the necessary deadlines for delivery and the day-to-day follow-up of the works.
- Coordinate the follow-up of works to ensure that these are executed according to the budget line established for them.
- Coordinate with the project engineering and the technical work office, different design changes.
- Manage the work of the different contractors, conducting the follow-up meetings necessary to have a well-documented day-to-day of the work, and thus allow the correction of deviations in time and form.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the project team at the site (safety, health and environment, technical office, purchasing, administration, shipping, customs).
- Coordinate with the different execution and assembly contractors, paying special attention to possible interferences that may arise.
- Identify and make proposals for improvements in the execution and assembly procedures.
- Take responsibility for the correct transfer of all documentation to the ramp-up team.
- Ensure the correct administration and security of temporary facilities.
- Approve the different additional works requested from the different subcontractors.
- Superior Engineering, preferably Mechanical/Structural, Electronics or Electrical
- Experience managing teams (+10 persons)
- Technical background in CAD 2D/3D (Autocad, Solidworks, etc.)
- Preferably with experience in automatic warehouses and/or in the logistic sector
- He will have to contribute experience in large projects within a multi-cultural and international environment, as well as in the management of human teams both in the field and in administration.
- Highly skilled in communication and customer oriented.
- Knowledge in occupational risks prevention is a plus.
- High level of English and Spanish is required. French is a plus.
- Availability to move to work.
The term Employeneurship might sound unfamiliar. It’s because we invented it. Not just as a word but as a way of working, a paradigm even. Being an employeneur is much more than just working as a technical consultant. This unique role gives you the opportunity to think and act like an entrepreneur, with the security of employment. But more than anything, it is a guarantee for continuous development and the opportunity to really be responsible for the direction of your career.
If you like to join TMC and drive your career to Employeneurship please apply!
DEVELOPING MORE THAN EXPERT KNOWLEDGE
Our unique Employeneurship model facilitates your development in the broadest sense of the word. For starters, instead of sticking to one place you get to work at various companies. All the while TMC remains your home base with a smart coaching program. So while you hone your ‘hard’ technical expertise in a challenging series of projects, there is ample opportunity to work on ‘soft’ aspects like personal skills.
STEADY GROWTH NEEDS SECURITY
At TMC you combine the security of a permanent contract with the opportunities that entrepreneurship offers. With the insecurities of running your own business out of the equation, you’ll have more energy to focus on the job at hand and your longer-term aspirations. Making time for professional and personal growth is a great investment.
A REWARDING MODEL
Speaking of investment: Entrepreneurship offers both a stable salary and a reward for entrepreneurship. We are transparent about your project’s costs and turnover and will share the profits with you. Your TMC contract is tailor-made and takes your personal wishes and preferences into account. And to offer even more freedom of choice: in our Benefit Shop you find extra flexibility (and fiscal advantages) regarding your fee.
From TMC Spain, we can offer assignments in different locations of the national territory. Moreover, the continuous growth identifies us, we have international presence in several countries and our customers are situated all over the world.
If you like to join TMC, apply here! We are waiting for you!