Is the first thing you think when you walk through a city or nature, driving through traffic, or looking at a complex piece of equipment: "I could simulate this?" And do you understand the laws of nature and are you good with MATLAB or Python or CFD and FEM? This could be the role for you.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
At TMC Physics, as a developer in the field of simulation you will work on simulation in a broad sense. This can go from simulating complex measurement equipment to aiding in MATLAB in packaging machines to modelling people on the road, emissions and many other things.
In this role you leverage your unique skills with MATLAB and Python or CFD/FEM to make things understandable. Your simulations allow us to understand principles and technologies that are otherwise very difficult to optimize, and with your particular expertise it is possible to simulate new things due to optimizations and creative algorithm development.
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc or PhD degree in physics, computer science or similar with a solid understanding of physics and modelling methods such as monte carlo and/or CFD/FEM
- Strong focus on modeling through education and/or experience
- Connection to the Netherlands (we are looking for a longterm cooperation)
- Either already living here (pré) or some other connection, like having wanted to move here before, family, within driving distance across the border etc.
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB and/or Python OR FEM/CFD packages
- Dutch speaking
- Knowledge of Matlab/Python as addon for FEM/CFD or the other way around
- Industrial experience in the fields of:
- Measurement systems
As an Employeneur, you connect well with others and contribute to finding the next project. You set your own direction and use the tools provide to grow and move forward in your life and career. You are entrepreneurial, proactive and go the extra mile for your team, both from TMC and at at the customer.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation/vision and plasma physics are represented among others.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 21 26 13 81