Sensor Design Engineer
Responsible for design and development of high temperature sensors and components for the automotive industry. A design engineer finds solutions for customer needs and specifications and translate these into robust and affordable sensors and components designed for assembly.
The design engineer is responsible for the technical product, from first customer contact until mass production. The design engineer works in an international team and with international customers.
- Master in Engineering: Mechanics, Physics or Elektromechanics-Mechatronics
- Experience with sensor component design
- Supplier interaction
- Project work
- Able to travel abroad
- Excellent knowledge of English, working knowledge of German is a plus
- Proven experience with automotive customer is a plus
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
+32 494 779 921