(Senior) Tool and Process Engineer
As a (Senior) Tool and Process Engineer at TMC Nanotechnology you apply your in-depth scientific expertise to R&D environments, where you support TMC Nanotechnology customers in the development of highly advanced innovations. These will be related to the development tools and processes that manipulate and enhance nanostructures or surfaces.
The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines, such as mechanical, software, chemical and other engineers at the client site. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
We are looking for
Our ideal candidate is an experienced engineer with a high affinity for an industrial environment. During your work, you have been involved in the development or improvement of cleanroom operating machines and processes related to semiconductor related process steps (like: lithography, etching, CVD, etc..), lamination, printing, coating or a similar high-tech field.
- Bachelor or Master in Nanotechnology, (applied) Physics, Material Science or a similar study;
- 3-10 years of relevant R&D experience in tool or process development in an industrial setting;
- Knowledge of product development or statistical techniques (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, DOE);
- Very good oral and written communicative skills in English (Dutch is highly desirable);
- Stress resistant, team player and strong personality;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
What you can expect of TMC
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, based on our unique employeneurship business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- Personal education and coaching budget to advance your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Large network in specialized business cells;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Personal control of your secondary benefits;
- Non-competition clause;
TMC Nanotechnology. It’s people who drive technology.
TMC Nanotechnology is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the nanotechnology market domain. Our experts and consultants are mainly working in projects within research and engineering departments of our clients. The Employeneurs of TMC Nanotechnology have a focus on the nano- to micrometer size scale. Tailoring materials and processes on that scale to their benefit and translating nanoscale phenomena to real world applications.
Their multidisciplinary, pragmatic and entrepreneurial way of working provide innovative solutions for projects ranging from, concept development to research and development to new product introduction. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex products and processes that are crucial for our customers.