SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION EXPERT
As a Senior Test Automation expert, you work at a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as TNO, ASML, Vanderlande or Bosch. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design of possible test automation strategies, development of test frameworks and creating automated tests within the test framework. You must have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages.
You know how to specify, design and implement and execute automated tests in a multi-disciplinary environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software – or system validation and verification related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Foundation or TMap NEXT Test Engineer and have the ambition to further specialize in test automation;
- Certification on ISTQB Advanced level Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst is preferred;
- You have experience in setting up a test framework from scratch and improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective;
- You have experience in specification and execution of automated testing in an embedded or High-Tech environment;
- You are familiar in working in Agile/SCRUM projects and preferably with Test Driven Development;
- Both functional and technical testing on different test levels is known to you;
- You are familiar with automated test tools like Quick Test Professional, Selenium, SOAPUI;
- You have experience with different programming and scripting languages, including Python and C#;
- You are familiar with supporting tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, Jenkins, Bamboo, QA Symphony;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and good communication skills.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Non-competition clause.
TMC TEST & INTEGRATION
TMC Test &
Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the
area of testing, integration and application life cycle management in the
High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the
driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is
therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated
Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects.
With a personal coach and professional training employeneurs work on their soft
skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to
know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during
our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our
Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone.
As Atlassian Expert and QA Symphony partner we are your partner for consultancy, installation, deployment and training of Atlassian products and plugin licenses.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.