SENIOR TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR UNIX
TMC Luxembourg is a company which is built on the principles of transparency & entrepreneurship. Our business model “the employeneurship” is truly unique and to strengthen the team, we are currently looking for a Senior Technical Administrator Unix
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Possess a minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience working with Linux, ideally RedHat Enterprise Linux, in large-scale Data Centre environments.
- Meet the requirements for obtaining EU security clearance.
- Proficient in various aspects of system administration, including LVM, process management, resource allocation, and file manipulation.
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of technical aspects and concepts.
- Capable of developing automation solutions using languages such as Python, Ansible, Bash, or Perl.
- Possess extensive knowledge of protocols, including HTTP, DNS, NTP, SMTP, and a deep understanding of the network OSI model.
- Responsible for day-to-day infrastructure operations, incidents resolution, and problem identification.
- Conduct infrastructure monitoring, availability testing, and reporting.
- Implement standard changes and service requests.
- Manage documentation effectively.
- Participate in on-call services.
- Possess knowledge of ITIL processes.
| What do we expect from you?
- Possess a university degree or equivalent expertise acquired through experience and professional training.
- Demonstrate the ability and enthusiasm to rapidly grasp new technologies, showcasing a capability for self-study.
- Alongside strong communication skills, exhibit a structured and process-oriented mindset, maintaining a high-level overview.
- Fluent in English, with proficiency at least at a B2 level.
- Capable of working independently and proficient in time management.
- Display eagerness to contribute in a dynamic multinational environment with a strong customer focus.
- GIT/GitLab, Jenkins, RedHat Satellite, Kickstart for version control, continuous integration, system provisioning, and configuration management.
- Familiarity with Nagios/Icinga2 or equivalent monitoring tools.
- Possess knowledge of cluster-based systems.
- Competent in VMware technologies.
- Experience with automated configuration management tools such as CFEngine and Ansible.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Alec Van Der Snickt
Business Manager, Luxembourg
Tel: +352 (0)661 697 890