SENIOR SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
Do you want to work in a highly innovative, complex, and challenging R&D environment with a variety of customers and projects, where own initiative and system thinking are vital for success?
Do you possess mechatronic engineering design and architect expertise and bring strong stakeholder management skills that allow you to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative high precision equipment and medical devices? We are looking for a Senior Systems Architect.
| FUNCTION PROFILE:
- Being directly responsible for the mechanical solutions in major mechatronic projects, which are complex, and can be divided in several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also acquires involvement in other disciplines like: dynamics, thermal, electronics and software;
- Using your skills, inventiveness and curiosity to combine novel technology with user insight to lead the team in designing modules for new high precision or medical innovations;
- Making principle choices for the equipment/product designs, subsystems and interfaces;
- Being overall responsible for the manufacturability, interfacing and introduction of new technology and methods in manufacturing sites;
- Leading internal and external mechanical design sub-teams;
- Working closely with the System Architect, other Discipline Architects and the Project Manager;
- Working closely with the commercial department to truly understand the customer’s technologic challenges in order to offer projects, tailored services & technical support;
- Contributing to building the mechanical engineering competence in the mechatronics program by an attitude of active learning and outward looking;
- Building an effective network with customers and suppliers. You actively look around to acquire new insights, to strengthen the knowledge base and competence of yourself in the domains of high precision and medical equipment.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
|EXPERTISE TMC MECHATRONICS:
TMC Mechatronics is active in the domains of high tech (production) equipment and automotive technology. There our Employeneurs work in the research and development departments, ranging from junior engineers to experienced architects and project leaders. We work for all research institutes, big OEM’s and supply chain partners in these domains, throughout the Netherlands. We have around 60 Employeneurs working at around 20 different companies, adding value and helping our customers reaching their deadlines and developing great products. In the same time, this network of colleagues gives great insight and shares knowledge so as an engineer we know where the most interesting projects are to be found.