SENIOR SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
Do you want to work in a highly innovative, complex, and challenging R&D environment with a variety of customers and projects, where own initiative and system thinking are vital for success?
Do you possess mechatronic engineering design and architect expertise and bring strong stakeholder management skills that allow you to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative high precision equipment and medical devices?
- Being directly responsible for the mechanical solutions in major mechatronic projects, which are complex, and can be divided in several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also acquires involvement in other disciplines like: dynamics, thermal, electronics and software;
- Using your skills, inventiveness and curiosity to combine novel technology with user insight to lead the team in designing modules for new high precision or medical innovations;
- Making principle choices for the equipment/product designs, subsystems and interfaces;
- Being overall responsible for the manufacturability, interfacing and introduction of new technology and methods in manufacturing sites;
- Leading internal and external mechanical design sub-teams;
- Working closely with the System Architect, other Discipline Architects and the Project Manager;
- Working closely with the commercial department to truly understand the customer’s technologic challenges in order to offer projects, tailored services & technical support;
- Contributing to building the mechanical engineering competence in the mechatronics program by an attitude of active learning and outward looking;
- Building an effective network with customers and suppliers. You actively look around to acquire new insights, to strengthen the knowledge base and competence of yourself in the domains of high precision and medical equipment.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
The TMC Employeneur model is unique in the sense that it gives our employees a lot of freedom and control of their own personal and technical ambition. TMC staff and provide you with all the training and coaching you need to define and follow your personal career path. This means tailor-made 1-on-1 coaching, technical training and a wide network in the TMC organization. Why? Because our customers depend on us to facilitate them with:
- Technical experts with an independent attitude;
- Professional communicators;
- Pro-active team players;
- In-depth knowledge, but also broad interests;
- Long-term focus and stability.
EXPERTISE TMC MECHATRONICS
TMC Mechatronics is active in the domains of high tech (production) equipment and automotive technology. There our Employeneurs work in the research and development departments, ranging from junior engineers to experienced architects and project leaders. We work for all research institutes, big OEM’s and supply chain partners in these domains, throughout the Netherlands. We have around 60 Employeneurs working at around 20 different companies, adding value and helping our customers reaching their deadlines and developing great products. In the same time, this network of colleagues gives great insight and shares knowledge so as an engineer we know where the most interesting projects are to be found.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.