SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - ASML
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the performance of suppliers and optimization of manufacturing processes
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an Sr Supply Chain Manager at ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) you represent ASML’s Sourcing, Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base. Responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
Any break in material availability may have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So S&SC must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
S&SC works to provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs.
The Supplier Chain Manager is responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML Logistics Supply Chain. The continually increasing business demands make this a challenge.
Main responsibilities are:
- Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier supplier
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to ASML’s Sourcing Strategy
- Representing Logistics as member of Supplier Account Team
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers
- Coach your colleagues in hard and soft skills
| What do we expect from you?
Master degree in Supply Chain or similar. Bachelors with relevant experience can also be considered.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Supply Chain Management offers you the conditions you need to keep developing yourself as a senior professional. With the flexibility to adapt to your needs, and the stability to be a solid platform for your growth. TMC SCM is specialized in digital & operational supply chain management, with personalized development-tracks in these domains.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.