SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you work at variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design of possible test strategies and development of validation software. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
You know how to specify, design, implement and execute tests in a multi-disciplinary environment. Preferable, you have experience in requirements management and stakeholder management in dynamic environments. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously. You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software – or system validation and verification related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Foundation or TMap NEXT Test Engineer;
- Preferrebly you are certified for ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst;
- You have experience in specification and execution of testing and/or automated testing in an embedded or High-Tech environment;
- You are familiar with working in Agile/SCRUM projects;
- Your have experience in both functional and technical testing;
- Your are familiar with automated test tools like Quick Test Professional, Selenium, SOAPUI;
- You are familiar with test (management) tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, qTest or similar;
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (C++, C#, Java and/or Python)
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- We expect you have a result driven attitude and excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by a specialized business cell;
- Involvement in the development of the company.
TMC. PEOPLE // DRIVE // TECHNOLOGY.
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing and integration in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone.
As Atlassian Expert and QASymphony partner we are your partner for (test) consultancy, tool installation, deployment and training of Atlassian and QASymphony products and licenses.