SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you work on a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies. You specify, design, implement and execute tests in a multi-disciplinary environment.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Your activities will mainly focus on the design of possible test strategies and development of validation software. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. You will be active in a team that drives technological progress.
A good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and the ability to motivate this to others is crucial.
| What do we expect from you?
Do you have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education and several years of experience in software – or system validation and verification related topics? Then, we are looking for you.
You are a great teammate, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You are pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial, and you take on challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are certified for ISTQB Foundation or TMap NEXT Test Engineer and preferably ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst;
- You have experience in specification and execution of testing and/or automated testing in an embedded or High-Tech environment;
- You have worked in Agile/SCRUM projects;
- Your experience is in both functional and technical testing;
- Your are familiar with automated test tools like Quick Test Professional, Selenium, SOAPUI and test (management) tools like HP ALM/Quality Center, qTest or similar;
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (C++, C#, Java and/or Python)
- Preferable, you are experienced in requirements management and stakeholder management in dynamic environments.
- We expect a result driven attitude and excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing and integration in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training Employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone. We provide equal opportunities for all and celebrate diversity.
As Atlassian Expert and QASymphony partner we are your partner for (test) consultancy, tool installation, deployment and training of Atlassian and QASymphony products and licenses.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Account Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 21 31 60 09