SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As a senior software engineer at TMC you work at the very heart of new product and application development projects playing a crucial role in the business of our clients. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
As a senior software engineer, you work a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as TNO, ASML, Philips or Bosch. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software application and/or embedded systems. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software – of system development related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are familiar with structured and/or object orientated development methodologies and development environments like C, C++, C# and/or Java;
- You are familiar with various Operating Systems like, Windows, Android, iOS and Linux.
- You have affinity with testing and testing strategy;
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software. Experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
TMC Software is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the market of complex system development in High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated ‘Employeneurs’ sharpen their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields of advanced machine control, mobile & web application development, embedded system design for high tech companies. In addition they work on their soft skills with a personal coach, professional training and education and, of course, by having drinks with peers in our company bar and share knowledge and interact with each other during our frequently organized pizza-sessions or other events.