SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a Senior Software Developer you work a variety of challenging projects at the core business such as Automotive, Aeronautical & Defence and Healthcare companies. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software application and/or embedded systems. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software.
During your studies or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are familiar with structured and/or object orientated development methodologies and development environments like C, C++, C# and/or Java;
- You have affinity with testing and testing strategy;
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software.
- Experience with using various requirement management tools, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and good communication skills;
- French is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
TMC is an engineering technological and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realisation of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert centre at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups