(SENIOR) RESEARCH TECHNICIAN BIOCHEMISTRY
As a (Senior) Research Technician you will be working on challenging projects at different companies in the Life Science industry in the Netherlands. Working on developent of new vaccines, pharmaceutical products or development of a new ingrediënt, TMC offers you top notch research projects at clients like J&J, Abbott, MSD, DSM etc.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a BSc. or MSc. degree in biotechnology or a related field. Preferably, you have a few years of experience in the industry working with different laboratory techniques and method Development/validation.
- Experience with laboratory techniques such as; RT-PCR, Q-PCR, ELISA, SDS-PAGE;
- AND/OR: Experience with analytical techniques such as; HPLC and downstream processing (filtration etc.)
- GMP experience
- Experience working with bioreactors (Cell culture) in pilot plant or large scale
- Excellent communication skills in English
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You are experienced in working in a fast pace environment. Applying different techniques, writing reports and developing new methods. You are a team player but also can act independantly, show initiative and leadership in the projects you are involved.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
What you can expect of TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
TMC | PEOPLE | DRIVE | TECHNOLOGY
TMC Chemical is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the chemical market domain. Our highly educated professionals are deployed on a versatility of projects in the field of process technology, materials science, and life sciences. Our experts and consultants are mainly working in projects within research and engineering departments of our clients. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex processes and products that are crucial for our customers.