SENIOR QA SPECIALIST FOOD/PHARMA
SENIOR QA SPECIALIST FOOD/PHARMA
As a Senior QA Specialist, you and your team responsible for all QA related processes and activities within the clients organization. When implementing improvements you take into account the full spectrum of the environment including safety, environment, health, quality, reliability and costs. We are looking for a hands on candidate with a passion for quality, which is able to switch quickly in this dynamic environment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain and implement QA standards
- Develop and maintain QESH management systems.
- Challenge existing systems by organizing and executing audits and management review.
- Evaluate whether activities can be performed safely and advise management on this.
- Evaluate experimental designs with respect to QESH.
- Review (and participate in) safety studies.
- Advise and coach employees on applying QESH in their activities.
- Inform (new) employees on current QESH standards.
- Advise on complex work permits and refuse permission if necessary.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pioneering attitude and an open and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
You have a Bachelor or Master in Food technology, Analytical Chemistry or similar. You have 3-5 years of experience on Quality Assurance and QESH within a Food and/or Pharma environment.
- HVK graduated (preferably)
- Good advisor for different levels within the organization
- Working experience in the field of Quality or Safety, Health and Environment.
- Experience in working within a Lab, R & D- or production environment
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language , verbal and written
- Competences; team player, persuasive, decisive, good communicator and result driven
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arragements based on employerneurship in the businessmodel of TMC:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Non-competition clause.
TMC | PEOPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
TMC Chemical is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the chemical market domain. Our highly educated professionals are deployed on a versatility of projects in the field of process technology, materials science, and life sciences. Our experts and consultants are mainly working in projects within research and engineering departments of our clients. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex processes and products that are crucial for our customers.