Senior Project Manager R&D
As a Senior Project manager R&D at TMC Nanotechnology, you will be main responsible for the smooth execution of projects at our customers. Do you feel comfortable in a high – tech system environment? Are you familiar with project management methodologies and know how to deliver high quality results? Then we are looking for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Senior Project Manager R&D you will be the key player in the ongoing success of exciting and challenging the R&D roadmap. You will work closely with both internally as well as with external partners to manage each phase of the R&D life cycle. As a senior project manager you are able to continuously challenge the team.
You are responsible for:
- Align on project activities, resources and plans on the R&D roadmap
- Facilitate process & meetings
- Work synchronously with the Technical Project Leaders within the team
- Ensure that individual project teams are fully functional, productive and continuously improving in terms of quality & performance
- Manage all resources needed to complete the projects, while removing barriers to enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Monitor, identify, mitigate and eliminate project risks
- Administration of IP related to every project
- Report status-issues plans progress to assess status and act accordingly
| What do we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You have a university degree in engineering, chemistry, physics, materials science or related field
- At least 4 years of multi-stakeholder projects- management experience;
- Posses some experience in applying Agile to R&D
- Have knowledge on FMEA, RCA, and 8D analysis of project problems.
- You are a fast learner of new technologies and can use your skills to make tangible impact
- You are adaptable to changing priorities and demonstrate the ability to quickly get things done and “figure out” with minimal requirements and guidance.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
We have a highly specialized and varied team. This provides a lot of expertise and knowledge that you can learn a lot from.
With our strong network and your personal ambition, we will ensure a wonderful career together.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Nanotechnology, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 93 80 45