SENIOR POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - LOMBARDIA
Do you want to be part of a team working on the design of cutting edge power and control board for Automotive, Industrial and Aerospace sectors?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges
As a result of continued growth, and to face the most complex technological challenges, we’re looking for outstanding people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work in a highly collaborative environment.
In the role of senior Power Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for these essential functions, actions and activities:
- DC/DC converter design
- Analog and digital circuit design
- Test and Integration
| What do we expect from you?
- M. Sc or PhD in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in HW design
- Strong experience in DC/DC converter design
- analog and digital circuit design
- Design of magnetic components (transformers, inductors)
- power integrity
- FMEA Analysis
- Layout PCB
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +39 (0)340 7165627