(SENIOR) PBC ENGINEER
TMC Electronics is looking for a (Senior) PCB Engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC is looking for a (Senior) PCB Engineer who is experienced in designing PCB’s, with a mix of digital and/or analog components. You are working in a multidisciplinary team, working closely with system architects and PCB layout-engineers. You are involved in the total V-cycle of the product development. From specification till bringing the PCB alive. You also test and verify your work. You work for different High Tech organizations in healthcare, lighting, automotive and in semiconductors.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in designing and testing electronic circuits (analog and/or digital).
- At least a bachelor degree Electronics.
- Work experience preferably longer than 5 years.
- Experienced with CAD software (Mentor, Zuken, Eagle, E-plan) for schematic entry and/or layout.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is preferred.
- Experience with documentation systems and product V-Cycle.
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration and testing of software and hardware.
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 55 83 85 15