(SENIOR) .NET ENGINEER - PHILIPS
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You will be joining a Engineering Scrum team, who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within Philips HealthSuite Platform organization. The team is responsible for developing software components that are used in building medical imaging and image processing applications in the context of different Philips products.The code is written largely in C#, however the team is exploring and increasingly utilizing new technologies such as micro services and cloud.
We are looking for a skilled C# developer with multiple years of experience, who is a teammate that is eager and willing to learn and develop, has a problem solving attitude, cooperates with and challenges the teammates or other colleagues on high standard of quality.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Responsible for development, maintenance and operation of the software components and applications.
- Work agile within the SAFe framework.
- Actively participate in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes.
- Enable timely sprint release and on-demand platform and maintenance releases.
- Work within and across development teams to remove bottlenecks and propose improvements.
- Set, monitor and ensure to meet performance and quality metrics.
- Provide technical solutions that conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security.
| What do we expect from you?
- Team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Drive for quality.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Curious, with desire to stay up to date.
- Likes to collaborate and support others.
Required technical expertise:
- At least 5 years C# experience.
- Comfortable with programming on Windows platform.
- Knowledgeable and capable of following and implementing design patterns and generic abstract software design principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience in medical imaging domain and image processing.
- Experience with lower level coding and Windows / .NET idiosyncrasies and particulars.
- Comfortable with other programming languages such as TypeScript, HTML, front end development.
| What do we offer you?
- Agile environment with a focus on quality, which encourages continuous improvement.
- Fun working environment within a great team.
- Opportunities to learn and explore a diverse set of technologies.
- Work with engineers from Eindhoven and Bangalore, India.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Netherlands
Tel: +31 6 15 93 64 78