SENIOR MACHINE DESIGN ENGINEER
As a Senior Machine Design Engineer, you will be joining a team that is focused on the design and development of high-tech automated test systems.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You will be designing machine concepts and aid the construction of customized test and measurement equipment. Your tasks include:
- Independent mechanical design of assigned projects
- Preparation of mechanical concepts for the marketing team
- Definition of mechanical schematics and BOMs
- Support of qualification tests and certification
- Implementation of calibration and validation procedures
- Working on an international level
- Close cooperation with the project team and project manager
| What do we expect from you?
- You are an Engineer Electromechanical/Electrical Engineering and have gained at least 5 years of experience in machine design or precision automation applications
- Profound knowledge of geometrical tolerances and automation principles
- Experience in machine safety, pneumatics and motion system calculations
- Strong communicator and a team player
- Fluent in English. Dutch is an asset
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact