SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Are you passionate about real time machine software? Are you looking forward to being part of a software team to work on high-tech frameworks? Then we are looking for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an expert in embedded software, you will;
- Develop advanced software technology for controller design on industrial concepts;
- Take the lead in the validation and indicate success criteria for the implementation to the team.
- Set up the characterization of the embedded software and hardware;
- Are actively involved from conceptual idea generation until the implementation;
- Prevent possible implementation problems, as early as possible in the process;
- Validate the new advanced software framework
- Design, develop and test key software components when available;
- Run the code on the ECU/TCU controle units;
- Translate where needed the software model (model based design algorithms) into code (C++).
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master in Engineering (Computer Science, Informatics, ICT engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, …);
- Interest in prototype software frameworks and motivation to acquire skills in some new modelling languages (SysML, Eclipse, Simulink…);
- Strong background in Design, Development, Implementation, Test & Validation of embedded systems;
- Programming skills and knowledge of C, C++, Python, ... and embedded operating systems (embedded Linux);
- Expertise in hardware, real time operating systems, electronics or control engineering is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91