SENIOR ELECTRONICS HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
- You are responsible for the development of mixed analog and digital electronics
- Your tasks will consist of hardware design (from initial design phases to production stage), components selection, electrical calculations, schematics drawing, layout specifications writing, layout review, lab measurements and prototype debugging. Accuracy, quality and safety are the main objectives in your development work.
- You work intensely together with other members of the project team to realize the product. For PCB layout, you will work together with external contractors.
- You have regular external contacts with R&D teams and/or suppliers.
- You have a master degree in electronics engineering.
- You have strong experience in analog and high speed digital hardware design (CPU, FPGA, SoC, Ethernet, USB, PCI, SerDes,...) preferably with the focus on analog design.
- Experience with developing solutions with a low noise floor.
- You have knowledge of good Signal Integrity practices in order to transfer high speed data.
- Knowledge of power supply design is a plus
- Knowledge of PCB manufacturability is a plus
- Knowledge of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) development and VHDL is a plus
- Knowledge of mechanics (housing & thermal aspects) is a plus
- Knowledge of Altium Designer is a plus
- You can work precise and independently to achieve a high quality ‘First Time Right’ product.
- You can work in an international team.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English
- You have 7 - 10 years’ experience in a similar function.
What does TMC offer?
TMC is a technology consulting company that brings specialised expertise to its clients in order to support them in complex projects. TMC operates as a centre of excellence at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever growing and changing technological world.
TMC has a truly unique business model, "Employeneurship", built to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Through the 5 basic pillars of this model we are drastically changing the High-Tech consulting business:
- Permanent employment contract, offering the stability and security you need
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share the profit your work generates for the company
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launch-pad for start-ups