SENIOR DIGITAL IC DESIGNER
SENIOR DIGITAL IC DESIGNER
IC’s are everywhere: in your car, in your household appliances, in your connected devices, in your clothes (e.g. wearables) and many other applications. But let it be clear: the key to all these applications will be the collaboration between scientists, engineers, physicists, etc. TMC brings all these competences together to create a smart world for the future.
TMC Electronics is looking for a Senior Digital IC Designer who wants to be part of that future. You will start working in a R&D environment where you collect requirements, make the specifications and where you will be part of the design of an ASIC.
You work at the front-end part, make simulations and are able to support layout work (back-end). You work for different High Tech organizations.
You have a MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar education and related background with at least 6 years of relevant work experience. During your studies and through your professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Experience with VHDL or (System) Verilog;
- Good knowledge of Cadence tooling would be useful;
- Experience in setting up digital system and block level specifications and developing architecture;
- Experience with the use of IP-blocks, front-end, back-end and verification on digital IC;
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Stress resistant, team player and strong personality;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
- You are challenged by the TMC Employeneurship model;
- You are looking for a further development of your career in a technology driven environment;
- You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress;
- You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
Excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, among which:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- Specialized business cells;
- Cool projects.
Driven electronics experts, that is what we stand for at TMC Electronics. Driven to turn the challenges our customers face into effective solutions. To achieve that, every Employeneur has developed his own specialisation within Electronics and Electrical Engineering over the years. All at a professional and/or academic level.
At the same time TMC Employeneurs are extremely curious. They like to look beyond the boundaries of their own domain and prefer to work in multidisciplinary environments. Simply because they can.
TMC Employeneurs effortlessly find their way to and within the core activities of the various R&D departments in the Dutch high-tech industry. Because of their unique expertise and their drive TMC Employeneurs are usually part of a strategic team. More often than not they are one of the driving forces or they fulfill the role of project leader.
In the projects our Employeneurs are in-sourced for, the trick lies in predicting the needs of the end customer. Of course, it is wonderful when our Employeneurs can bring a positive contribution to that process. It is our ambition to come up with and make solutions whilst relieving the customer of any worry or hassle. TMC Electronics focuses on chip, board level and system-level design services.
TMC Electronics’s clients include ASML, DAF, FEI, Mutracx, NXP, Océ, Philips and TNO.