SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - MONTREAL
TMC North America is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team in Montreal (Canada) to provide key analytical insights from visualizations and optimizations best practices.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Senior Data Scientist expert, you will be called to work on projects where you will work with challenging and exciting analytical problems. On the field, you will be aimed at highlighting key practical insights of your work in front of different stakeholders via optimization and visualization processes. This will involve gaining substantial experience working with different data systems to develop state-of-the-art data science solutions for our business’s data problems where you will have full responsibility on the different assignments.
| What do we expect from you?
Ideally, you have a Master’s in electrical engineering Statistics, Computer Science, or another engineering field and 2-3 years of experience in the analytical/business intelligence domain. Also, must possess the majority of the following to be consider in joining our data science’s team:
- Experiences working in data visualization and optimization is required;
- Minimum 3 years with python programming and python libraries (Such as Matplotlib, ggplot, Seaborn, Bokeh, Plotly, D3, Tableau, etc.);
- Perform exploratory analysis of data sets to develop and refine preliminary hypothesis;
- Experience working in a Linux environment;
- Experience using Matlab;
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages and packages;
- Experience in the aerospace, energy and/or pharmaceutical sector is an asset.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America