SENIOR DATA ENGINEER – CLOUD
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be faced with the challenges of creating data products using the services provided by Google Cloud.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Senior Data Engineer, based in one of our offices (Milano, Roma, Torino), you will be faced with the challenges of creating data products using the services provided by Google Cloud. You will use your solid software engineering, architecture and leadership skills to contribute to a wide breed of data products, ranging from extremely scalable data ingestion/processing systems, to data warehousing and machine learning projects. Not only you will contribute to design the system and craft the code: you will also be in charge of the technical process that will bring the artifacts towards the production environment. A community of friendly and much knowledgeable engineers will partner with you, in a context of growth mindset.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science related fields. A wide knowledge of operating systems, networking, programming and databases is the foundational skill set for this role
- At least 4 years of experience in modern software development projects, with a robust understanding and practice in the following topics:
- Write clean, robust and documented code, in one or more of the following languages: Python, Scala, Go
- Awareness of the most common design patterns and principles
- Be confident with software life-cycle practices and tools: automated testing, automated deployment, Git (GitHub preferred), Jenkins
- Usage of prominent tools for issue tracking (e.g. Jira), and documentation (e.g. Confluence)
- Solid understanding and practice of cloud computing; Google Cloud in particular. GCP Professional Data Engineer certification would be much appreciated
- Architectural mindset and skills:
- the attitude of considering the big picture while doing tasks
- represent software and IT systems as pictures and diagrams
- willingness to communicate and share ideas effectively through diagrams and presentations
- knowledge of the most common diagram types: Flowcharts, UML, E/R and tools that allow the creation of such artifacts (e.g. draw.io)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, using always a constructive behavior and effective communication style
- Full command of Italian and English language
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 (0)339 49 66 720