SENIOR BUSINESS MANAGER PHARMA - BRUSSELS
Are you a true entrepreneur, eager to develop and manage your own business unit within TMC? Contact us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
Are you interested in building and developing a new business unit focusing on the pharmaceutical industry in Belgium? Do you want more responsabilities, more ownership and do you want to get the chance to create a team which shares your values and your vision? This role is perfect for you!
- Business Development
- Create and develop your own entity according to your aspirations and your interests
- Development and management of your customer portfolio within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Identify and recruit the engineers who will join your team
- People Management
- You are fully responsible for the management of your team of consultants (career management, monitoring and coaching)
- Finance Management
- Manage your profit center from a financial point of view
|What do we expect from you?
- To be eligible for the role you must at least have 3 to 5 years of successful Business Development experience within a consultancy firm (IT or engineering) and a great knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in Belgium
- You speak fluently French or Dutch, English is a plus
- You have a Master degree in Business, Economics, Management or Sciences
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you like to work independently while benefiting from the support of a dynamic and experienced team
- Organized and rigorous, you are force of proposal
- Open and dynamic, you are a go-getter and have a sense of challenge
|What can you expect from TMC?
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Responsibility of employees for their personal and professional development: guaranteed training budget and individualized coaching for all
- Total transparency and revaluation of our consultants' salaries: this is called profit sharing
- A philosophy centered on the real needs of our consultants: a turnover <10%
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.)
- Total freedom in the choice of your commercial strategy
- A customized package including, among others, a% margin on the activity of your agency and the possibility of having a guaranteed variable in the first year (based on your previous experiences)
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- All the advantages of a large group in an environment and a start-up work mode, within a young and dynamic team
- Real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
International Business Partner
Tel: +31 6 53 18 52 42