SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESS WINDOW ANALYST
As process window analysis Engineer you will be a key player in making the performance of scanners meet customer’s demands. You will be responsible for analyzing collected data to characterize the scanner budget required to ensure device performance.
Our customers make computer chips. To do so successfully the scanners need to control the process in a very tight window. This window is impacted by the traditional scanner knobs as dose, focus and overlay, but also by the other processes like etch deposition and CMP.
You will combine different data inputs to predict performance by means of sophisticated analysis tools or you will create tests and analysis tools to assess the performance of the process window. You will need to link the data trends and fingerprints to the different steps of the processes. You will define a methodology to describe accurately the source and the main contributor for process variations?
You will be part of a group of people in an international environment with similar competencies, working together to lift their know-how to new levels year-after-year, making sure to be prepared for challenges ahead. You will also be part of a project team, working to meet a shared goal against challenging constraints. Making test plans, carrying out analyses, reporting results, conclusions and recommendations. Interface with other projects and the customer.
Solid technical background (MSc/PhD in physics, optics, nano technology or related).
Some experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in lithography, is a plus.
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Self-propelling with a lot of initiative and drive. Able to initiate, influence, stir.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Team player, responsible and reliable.
- Able to distinguish main matters from side issues.
- Excellent communicator. Knows how to convey complex topics in an understandable fashion.
- Convincing. Speaks up.
- Flexible and committed.
Other information Keywords: Optics, lithography, modelling, imaging, mathematics, physics, semiconductor industry, lithography
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realisation of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert centre at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups