TMC Luxembourg is a company which is built on the principles of transparency & entrepreneurship. Our business model “the employeneurship” is truly unique and to strengthen the team, we are currently looking for a Scrum Master,
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Scrum Facilitation: Take charge of daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective meetings. Uphold adherence to Scrum practices and principles within the team.
- Team Empowerment: Foster the empowerment of the development team, encouraging self-organization and decision-making to attain sprint goals.
- Removing Obstacles: Identify and eliminate impediments and blockers hindering the team's progress. Act as a shield against external distractions.
- Product Backlog Management: Collaborate with Product Owners to groom and prioritize the product backlog. Ensure that backlog items are well-defined and accurately estimated.
- Performance Metrics: Track and communicate team performance metrics (burndown charts, velocity, etc.) to stakeholders, ensuring transparency.
- Continuous Improvement: Encourage a culture of continuous improvement within the team. Facilitate retrospectives to identify areas for enhancement and take action to implement improvements.
- Collaboration: Foster a collaborative atmosphere among cross-functional teams and stakeholders, promoting effective communication and cooperation.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Coach the team in Agile/Scrum best practices and principles. Provide mentorship to team members and other Scrum Masters as needed.
- Risk Management:Identify and manage project risks, proactively addressing issues before they impact project timelines.
- Documentation: Maintain project documentation, including sprint backlogs, user stories, and sprint/release plans, ensuring accurate and accessible records.
| What do we expect from you?
- Preferred qualification: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Hold Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification.
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master in a software development environment.
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum principles and practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability to changing situations with a robust problem-solving mindset.
- Familiarity with Agile management tools is advantageous.
- Must meet the criteria to obtain an EU security clearance.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Alec Van Der Snickt
Business Manager, Luxembourg
Tel: +352 (0)661 697 890