As a Scrum Master you work at the very heart of new product and application development projects playing a crucial role in the business of our clients. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
As a Scrum Master, you work a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies such as TNO, Benchmark or Bosch. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with at least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master. During your professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You have proven experience in the role of Scrum Master;
- You have experience with software development and testing of software/systems;
- You are familiar with Agile techniques and methodologies, such as User Stories, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
| YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You know how to guide, coach and motivate your team members. You work in a multi-disciplinary environment and are able to communicate with the main stakeholders.
You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- On top of that an individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Besides this; our contract does not contain a non-competition clause.
| TMC: PEOPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
TMC Software is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the market of complex system development in High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated ‘Employeneurs’ sharpen their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields of advanced machine control, mobile & web application development, embedded system design for high tech companies. In addition they work on their soft skills with a personal coach, professional training and education and, of course, by having drinks with peers in our company bar and share knowledge and interact with each other during our frequently organized pizza-sessions or other events.